Hase Pino For Sale in South Carolina

yett...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018, 8:02:13 PM8/12/18
to PinoTalk
 This bike is in almost new condition.  Total miles is less than 50.   I purchased it new to ride with my son who has many special needs.  He is not able to ride with me any more and that is why I am selling it.   I believe It is a 2015 model.  It includes the child crankset and the larger center kick stand.  Everything works like it should. The bicycle has been kept indoors.  I will be happy to send you pics if you are interested in purchasing it.   I am asking for $4000  but will consider any reasonable offer.

The money from the sale of this bike will be used to purchase a new wheelchair.

I can help with delivery or I would be happy to ship  via ups/fed ex.

  You can text me at 8646161834

Image 6-2-18 at 6.40 PM.jpg