Anyone in the Manchester (UK) area prepared to demo their Pino?

Iain Mackay

Jul 8, 2018, 10:08:45 AM7/8/18
to PinoTalk
I've had an enquiry about our Pino Allround (for sale here) from someone in Manchester, UK.  As that is a long way from Hampshire, they were asking where in their area they might be able to try one out.

Now, this may be something of a cheeky request, but is there anyone in the Manchester area who would be prepared to show theirs to this gentleman and his wife, so at least they know what they are considering before making the long trip to somewhere half convenient to both of us to try ours out?

Philip Lowe

Jul 9, 2018, 3:41:42 AM7/9/18
to pino...@googlegroups.com
Not Manchester, but we are now just east of Stoke (as opposed to the Alsace where we were a week ago). We have a Pino, albeit with Protanium motor, they could try round the village. It would be nice to get to know other Pino owners in the area.

Sent from my iPad

On 8 Jul 2018, at 15:08, Iain Mackay <ia...@ruffianhearts.co.uk> wrote:

I've had an enquiry about our Pino Allround (for sale here) from someone in Manchester, UK.  As that is a long way from Hampshire, they were asking where in their area they might be able to try one out.

Now, this may be something of a cheeky request, but is there anyone in the Manchester area who would be prepared to show theirs to this gentleman and his wife, so at least they know what they are considering before making the long trip to somewhere half convenient to both of us to try ours out?

You are subscribed to the "PinoTalk" discussion group.
If you have joined recently other members would be pleased to see a short message introducing you.