Script to Truncate Vmat Beam

achraf touzani

Aug 28, 2018, 4:47:30 AM8/28/18
to pinnacle3-users
Hi,

Two weeks ago, we had a power failure on machine and mosaiq. Beam was cut off to 59 MUs during Vmat Beam and it was impossible to record anything in Mosaiq and impossible to reproduce it on Pinnacle...  So i made a script to delete the delivered CPs and kept only the remaining CPs. I want to share it because this situation can happen for any patient.
Just a precision on calculation, the MUs from CPs are float and total MU an integer, so i you make:
delta = MU initial - MU delevery

you will have a float, so you need to round delta, Pinnacle will rescale the weight, you will have the MU in red, so change it by 10000, after 0 and delta, it is a tip from my former collegue Alain Duval to finish i made QA for the truncated beam and it was > 98% for Gamma Local 3% 3mm.
if you want to change the number of CPs to delete change the value from :

Store.FloatAt.IndiceCP = 16;

Regards,

Achraf
CP_delete.ato

Fabien Boune

Aug 30, 2018, 10:08:31 AM8/30/18
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much achraf "el patron"

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pinnacle3-users" group.