Export dose per control point

Robert Ross

Aug 10, 2022, 10:23:40 AM8/10/22
to pinnacle3-users
Hi

I'd like to export the dose per control point for arc beams, but I'm getting a message saying 'dose for control point is not valid' when I try to Dicom export.

I know this used to work, I've done it before.  What am I missing!?

Kind regards
Robert

Andrew Penny

Aug 10, 2022, 11:10:56 AM8/10/22
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Red box of death in the mus?

In beam weight of its red then change to 50000 hit enter. 0 enter. Then the set mus.

Usually clears it

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pinnacle3-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pinnacle3-users/0c435147-7fab-49af-814a-7c66d0645a3cn%40googlegroups.com.

James Ward

Aug 10, 2022, 11:13:53 AM8/10/22
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

We had a similar problem

Got advice to Copy the Plan without dose then recompute

Good luck