Script to unlock plans or copy/delete them?

Robert Ross

Jun 15, 2022, 7:32:59 AM6/15/22
to pinnacle3-users
Dear List

Does anyone know how to script unlocking or copying/deleting of plans?

I've got a research institution with restored copies of clinical plans, and I want to modify all the plans.  I've got 117 patients in the institution, I'd like a script to unlock the plan or make a new copy, to save me going through each one and manually copying it.

I know how to loop through all the patients from Launchpad.init, but I don't know script commands for copying/deleting.  I know there is file with the lock status, but I believe Pinnacle 16.2 is enforcing the checksums on the files and I can't just rewrite the files with Python, for example.

Kind regards
Robert