RE: [p3rtp] Script to delete objectives

Bogdan Coroi

Jul 13, 2012, 11:16:53 AM7/13/12
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

hello scripters,

I am trying to make a script that will delete all objectives in an IMRT plan. I tried something like this:

CombinedObjectiveList .#"*". DestroyAllChildren = "";

but I am getting an error message (syntax). what am I doing wrong?

thanks

Bogdan Coroi, MS, DABR

Medical Physicist, CMHC

Office: 207-795-2465

Groups "pinnacle3-users" group.
To subscribe to this group, send email to
pinnacle3-us...@googlegroups.com
pinnacle3-use...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/pinnacle3-users?hl=en

This message and any included attachments are from Central Maine Healthcare and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by E-mail or you may call Central Maine Healthcare in Lewiston, Maine, U.S.A at (207) 795-2259. Thank you.

Robert Stepp

Jul 13, 2012, 12:48:28 PM7/13/12
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to determine the correct syntax by recording a quick script. Then open it up and change the individual index from #"#0" to #"*".

HTH,

boB Stepp

501-296-3282

You should be able to determine the correct syntax by recording a quick script. Then open it up and change the individual index from #"#0" to #"*".

HTH,
boB Stepp

Lederer, Ernst

Jul 16, 2012, 10:54:25 AM7/16/12
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

That will certainly do it

// Name:      DestroyAllIMRTObjectives

// Author:    Ernst Lederer

// Date:      2009-11-06

//

// Purpose/Action:   Destroys all IMRT Objectives for the current Trial

//

// Temp_variables used

//     none

IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN

       .PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.DeleteCurrentObjective = "";

IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN

       .Script.ExecuteNow = Store.StringAt.DestroyObjectives;

// -

// end of script

// +

____________________________________

Ernst Lederer RT. (Austria), C.M.D.
Dosimetrist, Department of Medical Physics

Northeast Cancer Centre
Health Sciences North

41 Ramsey Lake Road
Sudbury, Ontario P3E 5J1
Tel:          (705) 522-6237 Ext. 2158
Fax.:        (705) 523-7329
e-mail:     eled...@hsnsudbury.ca

The information contained in this e-mail and document(s) attached are for
the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential, privileged
and non-disclosable information. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the
addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying,
distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its content in any way.

image001.wmz
image002.gif
oledata.mso

Bogdan Coroi

Jul 16, 2012, 10:55:41 AM7/16/12
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Ernst..I'll give it a try

Bogdan Coroi, MS, DABR

Medical Physicist, CMHC

Office: 207-795-2465

Lederer, Ernst

Jul 16, 2012, 11:14:17 AM7/16/12
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

A simpler way is this:

PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.ChildrenEachCurrent.#"@".IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.#"#0".Destroy = "";

____________________________________

Ernst Lederer RT. (Austria), C.M.D.
Dosimetrist, Department of Medical Physics

Northeast Cancer Centre
Health Sciences North

41 Ramsey Lake Road
Sudbury, Ontario P3E 5J1
Tel:          (705) 522-6237 Ext. 2158
Fax.:        (705) 523-7329
e-mail:     eled...@hsnsudbury.ca

image001.wmz
image002.gif
image004.gif
oledata.mso

Nick Farrell

May 28, 2015, 2:12:47 AM5/28/15
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com, eled...@hsnsudbury.ca
Ernst, after I apply your solution in Pinnacle 9.8, it crashes when I move to the reverse planning window. Do you find the below script still works for you with the current Pinnacle version?

As an ugly workaround I run the below line many times, but using ChildrenEachCurrent is proving fatal.

IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.DeleteCurrentObjective = "Delete Objective";

Lederer, Ernst

May 28, 2015, 9:26:34 AM5/28/15
to Nick Farrell, pinnacl...@googlegroups.com

Nick,

We received V9.8 about a month ago and are still in the testing phase.  I had not tested this function yet.  Now I have.  Yes, the same happens here, however, there is a another way to do that.  Its more lines and based on your approach.

Try:

Store.At.Stack =

              ObjectList {ChildClassName = "SimpleString"; };

Store.At.Stack.CreateChildren = PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.Count;

Store.At.Stack.ChildrenEachCurrent.#"@".IF.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.CombinedObjectiveList.HasElements.THEN.PluginManager.InversePlanningManager.DeleteCurrentObjective = "";

Store.At.Stack.Destroy = "";

I have tested that and had no problems.  If you encounter problems please let me know.

Ernst

Health Sciences North's vision is to be globally recognized for patient-centred innovation.