Extract Manual Calc Parameters

Robert Ross

Apr 21, 2015, 6:39:54 AM4/21/15
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group

Is it possible to export the manual calc parameters (effective depth, geometric depth, reference point)?

Kind regards
Robert

Danielle Tyrrell

Apr 21, 2015, 6:46:33 PM4/21/15
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

//print A script can be run to print your parameters of interest to a file. The following is an example of a script that will export some of the parameters required for manual calcs;

//for new line

Store.StringAt.nl = “\n”;

 //Radiological depth:

Store.StringAt.PatientInfo.AppendString=TrialList.Current.BeamList.Current.MonitorUnitInfo.RadDepthToActualPoint;

 //print a new line

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString = Store.StringAt.nl;

 //Print Physical depth:

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString=TrialList.Current.BeamList.Current.MonitorUnitInfo.DepthToActualPoint;

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString = Store.StringAt.nl;

//Dose to reference point per fraction (cGy):

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString =TrialList.Current.BeamList.Current.MonitorUnitInfo.PrescriptionDose;

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString = Store.StringAt.nl;

//Number of fractions:

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString=TrialList.Current.PrescriptionList.Current.NumberOfFractions;

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString = Store.StringAt.nl;

//Reference Point:

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString =TrialList.Current.BeamList.Current.PrescriptionPoint.Name;

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString = Store.StringAt.nl;

//Point off axis distance:

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString=TrialList.Current.BeamList.Current.MonitorUnitInfo.PrescriptionPointOffAxisDistance;

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString = Store.StringAt.nl;

//Print Source to Point distance:

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString=TrialList.Current.BeamList.Current.MonitorUnitInfo.SourceToPrescriptionPointDistance;

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString = Store.StringAt.nl;

//Save patient info to file

Store.At.PatientInfo.Save=”/enterfile/location/filename.txt”;

 // empty stores

Store.FreeAt.PatientInfo=””;

Store.FreeAt.nl=””;

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Danielle

Robert Ross

Apr 22, 2015, 5:49:13 AM4/22/15
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Danielle, that's perfect!  I didn't know about the MonitorUnitInfo list.  I had to change:

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString =TrialList.Current.BeamList.Current.PrescriptionPoint.Name;

Store.At.PatientInfo.AppendString =TrialList.Current.BeamList.PrescriptionPointName;

but everything else is exactly what I wanted.

Kind regards

Robert