Future of Pinnacle

Gary Bee

Jul 10, 2023, 5:06:39 AM7/10/23
to pinnacle3-users
H All
Does anyone have the 'official line' from Philips or Elekta on the future of Pinnacle? Official EOL dates, support arrangements?
Regards
Gary

Stefania Cora

Jul 14, 2023, 9:10:33 AM7/14/23
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
we haven't received any official communication from Philips. Only from our distributor, will they continue to support their customers. But the end of Pinnacle is foreseen for the year 2026. This is what I know..

Regards
Stefania

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pinnacle3-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pinnacle3-users/85a6d393-717e-452d-9ef1-530aacf34e8en%40googlegroups.com.

--
Stefania