NMR set images

Israel Mendes

Nov 2, 2021, 3:47:06 PM11/2/21
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
New versions from pinnacle can calculate dose distribution just from nmr set images?

Thanks,
Israel

Pedro

Nov 3, 2021, 3:59:13 AM11/3/21
to pinnacle3-users
Some of the Philips MR scanners come with a software to create a synthetic CT that can be used for RT dose calculation in different planning systems, but I think Pinnacle itself doesn't have this possibility.

Israel Mendes

Nov 3, 2021, 8:05:29 AM11/3/21
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Yes Pedro. I found this document that describes exactly what you said.  My question is if only the philips tomography and resonance equipment have this software installed or if it is a software that could be installed separately or if it would still be available in pinnacle evolution.

Israel

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pinnacle3-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pinnacle3-users/70ac633b-0b48-4b30-b133-6fcf4c6b060an%40googlegroups.com.
Calculo de dose com ressonacia.pdf

Juan J. C. Santamaria

Nov 3, 2021, 11:45:11 AM11/3/21
to pinnacl...@googlegroups.com
Dear enthusiastic people,

I have a big problem, I supposse the solution must be simple, but, I am not able to solve It. Please, help me!!!

I only want to use the fork with the keyword: GREATERTHAN. I wrote the following code being sure that the problem was solved, but... It doesn't work!!!

IF.260.GREATERTHAN.180.THEN.WarningMessage="You are the best!!";

Could you find the mistake please?

Thanks in Advance,
Juan

Fabien Boune

Nov 3, 2021, 1:06:38 PM11/3/21
to pinnacle3-users
It's a feature of the MR soft only available on Philips MR dedicated to that(for now?!).
Pinnacle just retrieve the resulting simiCT/MRCaT as usual

Fabien Boune

Nov 3, 2021, 1:22:39 PM11/3/21
to pinnacle3-users
Try
Store. FloatAt. VariableName1= 260
Store. FloatAt. VariableName2=180
IF. Store.FloatAt.VariableName1. GREATERTHAN. VariableName2.THEN....

OR
instead of variablename IF.#"260".GREATERTHAN. #"180".THEN. Warning Message... Etc etc

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pinnacle3-users" group.