is this group moved ?

/pd

Mar 6, 2007, 7:29:19 PM3/6/07
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
Has a lot of conversations moved into another zone ??

Solly, just asking.. I have been active on other stuff, since I got
back fr India and trying to catch up with all my groups :)-

Tara Hunt

Mar 6, 2007, 7:54:10 PM3/6/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey /pd!

Many have moved over to Tangler, but the conversation has slowed down a bit. I'd love to hear more about your trip to India. Any insights to share with your fellow Pinkos?

Tara

tara 'miss rogue' hunt
agent provocateur
Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com)
blog: www.horsepigcow.com
phone: 415-694-1951
fax: 415-727-5335

Scott Brooks

Mar 7, 2007, 6:55:06 AM3/7/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
hey guys,

i tired to make the jump over but instead it seems like i have lost contact too.

hope all is well with everyone

cheers

scott

Cheralyn Watson

Mar 7, 2007, 10:59:14 PM3/7/07
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
Is it possible to get moved to Tangler with all of you?

thanks

On Mar 6, 4:54 pm, "Tara Hunt" <t...@citizenagency.com> wrote:
> Hey /pd!
>
> Many have moved over to Tangler, but the conversation has slowed down a bit.
> I'd love to hear more about your trip to India. Any insights to share with
> your fellow Pinkos?
>
> Tara
>

> On 3/6/07, /pd <slash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Has a lot of conversations moved into another zone ??
>
> > Solly, just asking.. I have been active on other stuff, since I got
> > back fr India and trying to catch up with all my groups :)-
>

> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Tara
> -----------------------

Tara Hunt

Mar 8, 2007, 1:12:03 AM3/8/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
Honestly, I believe we can do both Tangler and email...Tangler provides one level of discussion and email still has its place...at least for me. One of the biggest problems with Tangler is that they are still closed, which makes for a silent conversation on our part. All of what I'm saying right now gets displayed prominently on Google Groups for the world to see.

I'm actually trying to get those Tangler-ers to also show themselves on other sites. Personally, I believe it should be wherever we are...for instance...attached to the Pinko wiki.

I'm going to be working on updating the PM website, complete with job board and blog (which any one of you can blog on...or we can just aggregate those posts tagged with pinkomarketing) and forum, etc. I'd love to have a discussion section that was hosted by Tangler. :)

T.

Henriette Weber Andersen

Mar 8, 2007, 3:12:27 PM3/8/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
im with Scott on the "lost contact" too.

Anyway I guess tangler needs to be more "in my face!" for me too use it..

otherwise it's just me who hasn't figured the functionalities out yet..

all the best

Henriette Weber Andersen

Scott Brooks

Mar 9, 2007, 10:42:22 AM3/9/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
personally i have really gotten on a skype kick as of late.
The toronto tech community has a really busy skype room that has really taken off.
I find my self dropped into that conversation more then any others, i guess it has more to do with
our need to be part of the conversation on a more local basis.
cheers guys
scott

Bernie Aho

Mar 9, 2007, 10:43:18 AM3/9/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
I agree also,

this last few messages just got me thinking about pinko again,
through email puts in in daily workflow with no interuption..makes it easy.

Bernie

Adam Quirk

Mar 9, 2007, 11:39:03 AM3/9/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
Same here. Too many logins already, I need group conversations to be
where the rest of them are, my gmail.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage

mick_liubinskas

Mar 8, 2007, 6:36:47 PM3/8/07
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
Hey everyone. Mick from Tangler here.

Want an invite - email me at be...@tangler.com

Opening up - we will be opened within a month, so not long now.

Email - we have a weekly digest which just tells you which topics are
active. The full message is not included yet, but it's coming. One
option would be signing up to Tangler with the pinkomarketing email
address which would mean the weekly digest get's posted here. Tara do
you want to try this? You can always unsubscribe.

Tangler is not trying to be Google Groups, but we are happy to get
feedback on good ideas that would also work into our vision.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

On Mar 9, 7:12 am, Henriette Weber Andersen