Name for a website

marcus

Jun 12, 2007, 9:41:40 AM6/12/07
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
Hi guys -- It's been awhile, and I know that we moved to Tangler,
but . . .

I am working with a not-for-profit that specializes in Women's
reproductive health care. They want to create a website to host
relevant articles as well as self produced podcasts. The subject
matter is mostly to do with the current trends and status of
reproductive news - ie. Gardasil, Emergency Contraception, STDs,
Statistics, etc.

The problem is - they need a name.

I was able to contact the owner of healthysex.org, but they wanted
$3500 - and we just don't have the budget for that.
Other names being thrown around are:
papreport.org
wisesex.org
healthyhump.org
reproreport.org
belowthewaist.org

Not sure any of these are working - would anyone care to make a
suggestion?

marcus

Tara Hunt

Jun 15, 2007, 3:47:25 AM6/15/07
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
Papreport! Healthyhump! :| I wouldn't be caught dead with those in my Google search history. :)

How about:

mybody.org

or something.

LOL

I like the concept,though! It's a very important cause.

Tara
--
tara 'miss rogue' hunt
co-founder & CMO