citizen marketers

/pd

Oct 4, 2006, 2:22:59 PM10/4/06
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
FYI only.... I just added this to my future reading list. Thought I'll
share the linky

"Citizen Marketers: When People are the Message" ships in December
2006.

More info on Jackie and Ben is here.

http://customerevangelists.typepad.com/blog/2005/02/citizen_markert.html

Eric Skiff

Oct 4, 2006, 9:31:31 PM10/4/06
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
Hmm - thanks! I always love to hear more thoughts about this emerging field, and it seems like "citizen" might be "pinko" by another name :)
-E

Podcaster, Pinko Marketer
718-809-8692

Blog    : http://GlitchNYC.com
Podcast : http://AlternativeMusicShow.com
Puppets!: http://FeltUpTV.com

Citizen Rogue

Oct 4, 2006, 9:36:55 PM10/4/06
to pinkoma...@googlegroups.com
Ben and Jackie have a decidedly more 'corporate' bent to their
work...as in: Get people to do your marketing for you. Rather than
focusing on the relationships and community, they focus on the
benefits of 'crowdsourcing'.

I like what they do, but they are still a little shy of pinko. :)

--
tara 'miss rogue' hunt
agent provocateur

/pd

Oct 4, 2006, 10:42:47 PM10/4/06
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
==>>"citizen" might be "pinko" by another name "

Citizen Marketing or Citizen Rouge.. a rose is a rose by any other name
!!

Ok ok.. I just had to throw that in :)-

/pd

Oct 4, 2006, 10:47:58 PM10/4/06
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
Yes T

I think they --Ben and Jacki have a deeper Corporate penetration then
that of the emerging pinko markets. I too have this feeling that
citizen marketing could be short lived and not long term. The true
value props are based on "relationships" molding rather then getting
people to market for you.

Not sure, how to define that in a thesis /social level..but its just my
strong gut feeling...

Grrrrrrr.. now I wish google groups would supports transprancy polling
!! :)-