We have moved to Tangler.com

Paul Fabretti

Apr 2, 2007, 11:36:40 AM4/2/07
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
Hi folks, just so you are aware, we have moved over to Tangler.com and
have been there for a few weeks now (probably months).

It is a cool AJAX-based website with cool little features that make
joining in a conversation easy and a visual joy! Think hybrid of a
conventional forum and IM and you are some way there!

Join us soon!

mick_liubinskas

May 23, 2007, 10:18:01 AM5/23/07
to Pinko Marketing Discussion
I think there were moves underway to move this back to Google Groups.

Until then, Tangler is now open to the public, so much easier to
browse through.

Here is the Pinko Marketing group in Tangler;

http://www.tangler.com/group/2635

Email me if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Mick from Tangler