Fwd: Yi-Tan Tech Community Call 270 - The Mondragon Cooperative - 1:30pm EST, Monday March 8, 2010

1 view

Isabel Walcott Draves

Mar 6, 2010, 8:54:16 AM3/6/10
to pink-army-...@googlegroups.com

Definitely of interest... call is free

sent from my android phone - please excuse my typos and abbreviations

Date:    Monday, March 8, 2010

Time:    10:30 PST, 1:30 EST

Dial-in Number: 1-270-400-1500
Participant Access Code: 778778

New: see all the calls in the call archive or listen to the edited podcasts on this blog. You can also listen to the shorter call summaries.

Please feel free to forward this note to people you think would be interested in these calls.

Talk to you on the call!

Bestest,

Jerry