Thanks for helping out. Everything you need is in this post.
WHAT IT IS
Ask a question, the crowd votes, and you see how the answers split
by age, gender and region. Closer to AITA than to a survey app. The
feed already has real content in it, so there's something to do the
moment you're in.
WHAT I NEED
Google requires 12 testers opted in for 14 straight days before I can
launch. So: install it, keep it installed, open it now and then.
That's the whole ask.
STEPS
1. Join this group with the same Google account that's on your phone
2. Opt in here:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.griftin.pinions3. Install from the Play link that appears after you opt in
4. Keep it installed until October 22, 2026
TWO THINGS THAT TRIP PEOPLE UP
- Use the SAME Google account for the group, the opt-in, and the Play
Store. Mismatched accounts is the number one reason a tester doesn't
get counted.
- Please don't uninstall before Oct 22, 2026. Dropping below 12 restarts the
clock for everyone.
SWAPPING?
If you're here from a tester swap, reply with your opt-in link and I'll
install yours today.