PIC 18F2550 and internal oscillator - EasyPIC3 debbuging

Ludovic VAGINAY

Apr 21, 2013, 10:37:20 AM4/21/13
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody !

I had to test an application with my EasyPIC3 developpement board from mikroelektronika.

For doing that, I need a bootloader for 18F2550 using internal oscillator. I have found the 18F26J50 one, but not for the 2550.

In a second time, I had written the batch file (now published on the wiki of pinguino.cc) for a manual compilation of a program for the 18F2550. What should I change to make this batch and my program to work on a 18F2550 ?
(I use only INT0, 5 digital inputs, and one USART => nothing to change in my sources I think).

In fine, what is the command line to upload an hex file into the 2550 programmed with pinguino bootloader ? This .hex resulting of the compilation ; does it include the bootloader, or just the program starting a the needed offset ?

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Have a nice day.

Luis Panadero Guardeño

May 30, 2013, 9:41:56 AM5/30/13
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
If you use the USB, you can'r use the internal oscillator in the 18F2550. It can't give enough speed to drive the USB module.