Pinguino and MRF24j40mc Zigbee module Communication Problem

Ziya COGEN

Aug 28, 2013, 12:13:45 PM8/28/13
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
I have been trying to communicate two MRF24j40MA modules by usuing the example code in the pinguino IDE. I also used the simple pcb on the pagehttp://wiki.pinguino.cc/index.php/With-Z...4J40MA%2B. Everything seems ok. When i program each of the module as a TX module, they work. I can see the transmitted data by using Microchip Zena Wireless Sniffer. However, when i program one module, as a RX and the other one as TX, by using the example code on the pinguino webpage, the modules do not communicate with each others. I can see the transmitted data via Microchip zena wireless sniffer, but reciever module can not get any data. Can anyone help me?