Pinguino at Voltmeter in Python

Marin Purgar

Mar 16, 2010, 6:33:16 PM3/16/10
to Pinguino
If you are interested in turning Pinguino into the Voltmeter take a
look at http://pmcsblah.blogspot.com/2010/03/pinguino-as-voltmeter-multimeter.html

The source for the python script and pinguino script are included.

Have Fun!

bb4now,
PMC

Marin Purgar

Mar 18, 2010, 5:25:31 AM3/18/10
to Pinguino

André GENTRIC

Mar 18, 2010, 12:21:01 PM3/18/10
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Marin to propose and share your idea. I try your Python
program with my Pinguino card and it works.
I am using windows XP. For me we need only PyQt4, Sip, Qt, Python and
MinGW and not PtKDE4.
I am going to try and build other interfaces with your method.
Regards
Andr�

Marin Purgar a �crit :

Marin Purgar

Mar 18, 2010, 6:38:07 PM3/18/10
to Pinguino
Hi André. Great to see that it works under Windows XP too.

I have only Windows 7 64bit version on my laptop here and I still
haven gotten libusb to work so I haven't tried it under Windows. As
soon as I get libusb working under Windows 7 I'll try your method.

You are right, PyKDE is not needed for the Python UI. I am using only
PyQt Classes.

What I am trying to do now is an "instrument" with 5 analog (pins 13 -
17) and 8 digital inputs all in one window. USB communication has to
be changed. I'll send the analog inputs with two bytes like in the
example, and all 8 digital lines will be sent as one byte.

bb4now,
PMC

Mohssine Bouchmal

Apr 12, 2016, 1:58:54 AM4/12/16
to Pinguino
hi Mr Agentic .. pls haw can i use this programmes with my pinguino 18F4550 ander windows10 ..? thanks

Mohssine Bouchmal

Apr 12, 2016, 1:58:55 AM4/12/16
to Pinguino
hi agentric .
i cant understand  " I am using windows XP. For me we need only PyQt4, Sip, Qt, Python and
MinGW and .. "
pleas explain to me haw use this example ander windows 10 "PyQt4
i have pinguino 18F4550.