problems in processing

Manuel Betancurt

Jul 8, 2010, 2:37:20 AM7/8/10
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
hi,

Im getting this error in processing when connecting,

!!! Pinguino error : initialization failed
LibusbJava.usb_set_configuration: usb_set_configuration: could not set config 3: win error: El parámetro no es correcto.

!!! Pinguino error : invalid device handle

I have downloaded the firmware in pinguino and seems that it downloaded ok,

which configuration is refering? Im using the library hypermedia.pinguino
thanks

--
Manuel Betancurt
cel 300 825 2696

www.hyperprogram.com

Usuario Linux# 495309

jp mandon

Jul 14, 2010, 1:41:16 AM7/14/10
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manuel,

What version of Pinguino do you use ?
I think it's version 8-1, if you want to make your program work, use the stable version 8.

8-1 is a beta with some changes to USB communication not yet implemented in the processing library.

We keep in touch

regards
Jean-Pierre

2010/7/8 Manuel Betancurt <juanm...@gmail.com>

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Pinguino.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à pingui...@googlegroups.com.

Sergio Alvarez

Jul 14, 2010, 3:55:14 PM7/14/10
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hola manuel

El error que te sale puede ser por vario motivos, por eso te hago estas Preguntas:
En que fase de implementación estas del la tarjeta? Es decir:
- Ya le transferiste el Bootloader?
- Ya el PC te reconoce el dispositivo? y Puedes transferir tus programas?
- Estas intentando comunicar un programa del PC con el Pinguino por medio del USB?

Post-Data: Según veo tu número celular estas en Colombia? Es correcto?

Saludos Sergio Alvarez

2010/7/8 Manuel Betancurt <juanm...@gmail.com>

Manuel Betancurt

Jul 15, 2010, 12:14:06 AM7/15/10
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hi
mr JPM, thank you I will try the processing 8 and report the result,

mr Sergio,
thanks, pinguino is working wonderfully, just not yet with processing, but hopefully soon!!

;)

Domingo García

Mar 1, 2015, 5:38:46 AM3/1/15
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
I have the same error here, did you solve that problem?
Thanks.

agentric

Mar 1, 2015, 6:05:25 AM3/1/15
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Would you give details about the tools you use (OS (Linux, Win,) pinguino board, bootloader v2 or v4, IDE x.4 or v11, Processing version, hypermedia lib ) ?
Give precise details about the errors you got.
Bye
André

Domingo García

Mar 3, 2015, 11:53:31 AM3/3/15
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hello and Thanks!

Here is my information: I use:
* OS: Windows 7 SP1 32bit
* Pinguino board: jpmandon (18f2550) with bootloader v2 --> http://www.hackinglab.org/pinguino/index_pinguino.html
* Pinguino IDE X.4 win32 re999 (I've uploaded many programs with this IDE and i didn´t have any problems)
* Pinguino Side program: To use processing I've uploaded this code that compiles with X.4: http://micropinguino.blogspot.com.ar/2014_03_01_archive.html (Julio de la Cruz)
* Processing: processing-1.5.1 and processing-2.2.1-win32. I have the same error message in both. And I've tested this interface http://sergalpe.blogspot.com.ar/2010/11/interface-pinguino-usb-java.html made by Sergio Álvarez and i have the same error message.
I think the problem is in the line that creates the Pinguino object in the program. For example in the led blinking code: http://blog.pinguino.cc/?cat=11
* hypermedia lib: http://ubaa.net/shared/processing/pinguino/ (I installed it in the sketchbook directory and it seems to be well installed)
* libusb: libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0 (I see the pinguino connected when I use the teslibusb-win, with its name, pid and vid).

+Processing Error:
----------

!!! Pinguino error : initialization failed
LibusbJava.usb_set_configuration: libusb0-dll:err [set_configuration] could not set config 3: win error: El parámetro no es correcto.

!!! Pinguino error : invalid device handle
----------

+Sergio Alvarez Interface Error:
----------
initialization failed
LibusbJava.usb_set_configuration: libusb0-dll:err [set_configuration] could not set config 3: win error: El parámetro no es correcto.

agentric

Mar 7, 2015, 5:33:57 AM3/7/15
to pingui...@googlegroups.com
Hello !
Have a look at :
There I propose a corrected Java library with config 1 instead config 3.
Follow my instructions to correct the library installation and side pinguino try my pde example.
Bye
André