RE: Newer version of spreadsheet?

Message has been deleted

chris.k...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 12:04:53 AM3/16/18
to pinewood-derb...@googlegroups.com

I thought all new version of Excel were able to open older Excel files.  I just tried opening these files with Excel 2016 16.0.8431.2110, and it is happy.

Others have reported problems when using OpenOffice and LibreOffice.  Are you using any of these?

Chris

Mar 16, 2018, 10:58:55 AM3/16/18
to Pinewood Derby Spreadsheet
It looks like it is a registry rule set up on my laptop by our security team at work.

chrisb...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 11:02:00 AM3/16/18
to Pinewood Derby Spreadsheet
It looks like it is a registry rule set up by my security team at work. Any way you could save as Excel 2016 and send me a link?

Thanks,
Chris