Total Score, Total Place problem

emily....@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 12:58:54 AM1/26/17
to Pinewood Derby Spreadsheet
I've followed the instruction and entered the place for each race, but the total score and total place show #REF! and the error "VLOOKUP evaluates to an out of bounds range."  I don't have Excel, so I've opened the spreadsheet in google sheets. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. Any ideas to help me fix that error? Thanks.

Chris

Jan 26, 2017, 1:10:49 AM1/26/17
to Pinewood Derby Spreadsheet, emily....@gmail.com
I don't know if anyone has used these spreadsheets with Google Sheets.   You may have found a problem.

A quick Google search for "google sheets vlookup out of bounds range"  finds several similar issues.  But it is not clear if these problems are due to spreadsheet design or Google Sheets.    Send a copy of a spreadsheet with this problem and I will take a look.

Chris