Re: Rain2n.xls with 5 racers

Chris

Mar 28, 2013, 10:10:51 PM3/28/13
to pinewood-derb...@googlegroups.com, jkr...@gmail.com
jkr...

I authored the original 3 and 4 lane speadsheets.  The 2 lane spreadsheet was contributed by someone else.

It sounds like the 2 lane 5-car needs to be better optimized.   I will add that to my to-do list.

Chris

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:55:56 AM UTC-7, jkr...@gmail.com wrote:
We have used these spreadsheets a couple times now, they work great, but....the spreadsheet for two lanes and 5 racers has an issue. Car 1 will race car 3 in heat 2 and heat 4 and never races car 4. Car 2 then races car 4 in heat 3 and again in heat 5 and never races car 3 and so on.  I have spent more time than I would like to admit trying to get the cars to race everyone once, but to no avail.
Help please.