Re: NEED HELP! Can't get these spreadsheets to work

Message has been deleted

Chris

Mar 22, 2011, 6:44:49 PM3/22/11
to Pinewood Derby Spreadsheet

The 3 car has worked for many others so we should be able to get you
going if you still have trouble.

Notice the tabs at the bottom of the Excel windows. Select the
"Racers" tab, and enter the names, if you have not
already done so.

Then, pick a tab like "7 cars". You can expect the all the names to
be "NA" at first. But they should change to
real names as soon as you enter some car number in the first "Car"
column.

It works this way because, if you have 14 racers, you may need to use
two copies of the "7 Cars" spreadsheet. Setup
the first copy for card 1 through 7. Use the second copy for cars 8
through 14.

The reason the 4 car appeared to work better than the 3 is because it
already has some car numbers entered.