Switched to Express

Jeremy Kahn

Nov 3, 2012, 4:42:41 PM11/3/12
to pine-d...@googlegroups.com
This is not a huge change, but one that some people might find interesting.  Pine is now an Express app.  RIght now I'm using it to serve static files, but I switched over because I'm planning to serve up static content for the Pine UI.

Jeremy Kahn

Nov 3, 2012, 5:04:25 PM11/3/12
to pine-d...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I've never used Express before, so the code I put in dev-server.js may be ugly and/or horribly flawed.  Feel free to correct me. :)