Join

Samuel Loup

Sep 27, 2012, 2:30:51 PM9/27/12
to pine-d...@googlegroups.com
I gang,

I'm from Switzerland,  i recently acquire a resp. Ready to help you to build the game platform framework.

Techno' i use is:

Play! Framework + HTML5

I have a vision for a marketplace for the console, with web API and online editor to dev and deploy on the platform.

See ya

Sam

Jeremy Kahn

Sep 28, 2012, 12:33:08 AM9/28/12
to pine-d...@googlegroups.com, Alex Wilson
Hi Sam, welcome to Pine.  Being an open source project, all contributions are welcome - find something you find interesting that needs to be done and have at it.  If you would like to help out with the platform API as you mentioned, the person you'll want to sync up with is Alex (CC'ed), as he is currently speccing it out.  Take a look and let us know what you think, thanks for offering to help out!

Jeremy Kahn