How do you handle in-browser [desktop] implementation?

Ian

Jul 30, 2018, 9:39:56 AM7/30/18
to Pinboard
Firefox is retiring the 'Live Bookmarks' RSS incorporation, which I'm sure makes sense. For years, though, I've been using it as an effective method of getting Pinboard bookmarks in my toolbar. So it looks like I'm looking for another easy way to get Pinboard bookmarks in front of me, in a browser, without leaving the page I'm on.

I still miss the del.icio.us implementation of fifteen years ago, which had an alphabetical list of tags in the sidebar.

What works for you?