Preview in Organize (still)

Charlee Mided

Oct 16, 2019, 2:01:10 PM10/16/19
to Pinboard
Way back in 2013 I made a post about the issue of nothing showing up in preview when I'm in the Organize section. I then did the thing where I wandered away from Pinboard and forgot why I did until I went to use it again recently and remembered why.

Here is the original text of my 2013 post:

I've sent emails to support and the bug addresses, but have gotten no responses from anyone about them.</blockquote>

I have the issue on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, on Android, an iPad, and Windows 10. Did anyone ever find a workaround for this? Because I miss Pinboard and want to use it again without having to tab between multiple windows for my tags.