Feature Requests: 1) Select Bookmarks to Edit; 2) Edit when viewing a Bundle

Liz

Jun 30, 2018, 2:18:59 PM6/30/18
to Pinboard
1) Select Bookmarks to Edit

It might be that there is a way to do this but I just haven't worked it out.

It would be really useful to be able to select specific bookmarks to Edit, rather than just, "None", "This Page" or "All Pages". It always seems as if I want to edit about 50% of them on the page!

2)  Edit when viewing a Bundle

I am VERY pleased that Bundles are back! Incredibly useful!

When viewing a bundle that I created, I realised that I needed to change the Privacy of MANY bookmarks in that Bundle.

Would it be possible to be able to edit bookmarks when viewing a Bundle?

The one that I need to tidy up has 2,186 bookmarks and 263 tags in it. I want most of the bookmarks in it to be Public but not all. I could go through each tag to edit Privacy - but life is so short!

Best wishes,

Liz