Tab sets API documentation?

gerwitz

Dec 17, 2019, 4:13:26 AM12/17/19
to Pinboard
I can't find any documentation for the tab sets API … and the original blog post at https://blog.pinboard.in/2011/04/new_save_tabs_feature/ seems to have been removed. Is this feature being deprecated?

(I'm asking because I desperately want it in Safari on macOS so am going to hack together an AppleScript.)

maciej

May 8, 2020, 11:00:21 PM5/8/20
to Pinboard
The feature is alive and well, and pretty popular. I've made a note to add some documentation where it belongs, and go resurrect that blog post.

mahu

May 10, 2020, 7:26:01 AM5/10/20
to Pinboard
@maciej Good to see you in the forum -- the site is working for my needs but I do hope that attention comes back to updates, and that the site remains dependable for a long future.

Kristof A

Jul 7, 2020, 10:59:39 PM7/7/20
to Pinboard
I'd be happy to add support to 'bookmarker for pinboard' (Safari App Extension) in case an API is available for saving tab sets.
It was also requested by one of the users: https://github.com/kristofa/bookmarker_for_pinboard/issues/26