Intermittently heavy loads

Jonathan Hayward

Jul 22, 2012, 3:46:52 PM7/22/12
to pinax...@googlegroups.com
I have intermittently heavy loads on my Pinax server, and one thing I've noticed is several python manage.py send_mail processes at once, when one python manage.py send_mail instance is started five minutes after the previous one returned. This results in a server that has bogged.

Any suggestions?

--
Christos Jonathan Hayward
Christos Jonathan Hayward, an Orthodox Christian author.

Amazon • Author Bio • Email • Facebook • Google Plus • Kindle • LinkedIn • Orthodox Network (Profile) • Twitter • Web • What's New?

I invite you to visit my "theology, literature, and other creative works" site. See one page of my website!