Downloading 0.7.3

Christos Jonathan Hayward

Mar 27, 2013, 9:22:39 AM3/27/13
to pinax...@googlegroups.com
Was planning on it; I hope to post a proper webpage when it's up with brief HOWTO and links to Pinax and Django documentation. In the meantime, I've put up an unofficial "bare download link" at http://JonathansCorner.com/project/Pinax-0.7.3-bundle.tgz .
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Vikas Ruhil <vikasr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great,can you put Pinax 0.7 code up,so others can also use that one.

--
Christos Jonathan Hayward
Christos Jonathan Hayward, an Orthodox Christian author.

Amazon • Author Bio • Email • Facebook • Fan Page • Google Plus • LinkedIn • Professional • Twitter • Web • What's New?

If you read just one of my books, you'll want The Best of Jonathan's Corner.

Vikas Ruhil

Mar 27, 2013, 10:01:17 AM3/27/13
to pinax...@googlegroups.com
Great ! thank you.