Deploying Pinax Project

Rishabh Dixit

Jul 24, 2012, 12:27:12 AM7/24/12
to pinax...@googlegroups.com

 Hi,
 I am a newbie to pinax. I recently started working on a basic project. Now I am not able to deploy it on my Apache.
 What modifications should be done to Apache conf file and wsgi.py file.

 I am using this wsgi.py file-
 https://github.com/pinax/pinax/blob/master/pinax/projects/basic_project/wsgi.py
 and have set project_path="path/to/my/project" in the starting of function setup_environ.

 I configured my apache as mentioned in http://pinax.readthedocs.org/en/latest/deployment.html#using-mod-wsgi.

 Error log of apache shows-
 [error] [client 127.0.0.1] mod_wsgi (pid=4764): Target WSGI script '/home/rishabh/pinax-env/stucom/wsgi.py' does not contain WSGI application 'application'.

farhanhafeez

Aug 7, 2012, 8:53:30 AM8/7/12
to pinax...@googlegroups.com
I actually have the same problem. Can you please post what you did to resolve this if you are able to do so?