OpenID issues

Jonathan Hayward

Jul 24, 2012, 5:43:40 AM7/24/12
to pinax...@googlegroups.com
I have a gunicorn deployment behind a NAT, where the outward-facing server does a ReverseProxy to the gunicorn server. Overall it works well but when I try to log in with OpenID I get:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /openid/register/.

What can I do to fix this?

--
Christos Jonathan Hayward
Christos Jonathan Hayward, an Orthodox Christian author.

Amazon • Author Bio • Email • Facebook • Google Plus • Kindle • LinkedIn • Orthodox Network (Profile) • Twitter • Web • What's New?

I invite you to visit my "theology, literature, and other creative works" site. See one page of my website!