Fwd: updated pinax-project-account

James Tauber

Jun 1, 2012, 11:38:32 PM6/1/12
to pinax-c...@googlegroups.com
You've probably already seen this on pinax-users but I wanted to add
some more dev stuff here.

Besides finishing up d-u-a and the themes, doing an up-to-date release
of metron, I did notice doing this update that the open/closed signup
isn't honoured. We should probably fix that soon.

I think once we've done releases of the stuff needed for this starter
project we can move on to creating other starter projects that bring
in various apps in the Pinax ecosystem. The obvious first one to do
would be a "private beta" variant of account project using the waiting
list and cohort stuff.

Ideas are welcome for what other starter projects would help demo (and
drive progress on) apps.

James