How to add/remove apps properly?

Gon

Apr 15, 2011, 6:40:32 PM4/15/11
to Pinax Core Development
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Pinax and just starting with Django so I hope it alright
for me to jump right in!
It'd be great if one of you can point in the right direction.

Basically I do need some of the apps that come with the 'social' pinax
project install but not all. I'd need a clear overview on how pinax
apps are structured, how they can be removed, added or disabled
properly.

I'm asking because it seems that they're mostly found under lib/
python2.6/site-packages. Strangely with the 'social' install base.html
seems missing and probably also hidden in site-packages somewhere.

It's an exciting project you guys are onto, exactly what most startups
need: focus on their unique thing, the rest is standard and you guys
are accelerating that!

Gon