can't find js for "intranet"

Mishu

Sep 27, 2011, 2:17:02 AM9/27/11
to Pinax Core Development
I did a fresh install of the "intranet" website provided by pinax.
After trying out 'python manage.py runserver' and browsing around I
noticed a few things:

1. I can't add new bookmarks (the button just doesn't do anything)

2. In the webserver log I have: "GET /site_media/static/js/comments.js
HTTP/1.1" 404 1776
(after checking out the javascript location, I found that indeed it's
missing, the path is right because the css loads)

3. The wiki app has no markdown, it just uses html tags and I have no
way of adding new pages.

Any ideas ? I used 'pip install pinax' for installation.
I'd like to use pinax and build off of it, but so far it seems either
buggy or not very well documented.
Thanks,

Mihai