Brunello library sequences

Ruud Wijdeven

Nov 23, 2021, 2:42:00 AM11/23/21
to PinAPL-Py
Good morning,
I'm very happily using PinAPL for my screening analyses, using both custom as well as non-custom libraries. However, for the Brunello library I'm wondering whether the order on the addgene page is the order of the sequence numbers, because I sometimes have gRNAs that appear from the screen but don't give a knockout.
Is is possible to send the gRNA sequences together with the numbers used in the PinAPL pipeline?
Thank you very much!
Ruud Wijdeven

Anne Maglott

Jan 27, 2022, 2:46:07 AM1/27/22
to PinAPL-Py
Hello
Did you receive the corresponding file between Addgene sequence and BRUGENnumber used in PinAPLPy?
I will be interested of having it as well.
Thank you
Anne

Ryan Weiss

Mar 20, 2023, 7:10:47 PM3/20/23
to PinAPL-Py
Hi all,

Apologies that no one got back to you on this sooner. I had a similar question about differences between BRUGEN IDs and the original sgRNA library file from the Brunello library publication. I have obtained the original sgRNA file used for PinAPL-Py analysis from the developers. This file contains the BRUGEN numbers for sgRNAs for the Brunello library (see attached). You can open the attached file in Excel.

Hopefully this helps!

-Ryan
Brunello_genome-wide_PinAPL-Py.tsv