definitely going to try the Guile version!!

Raoul Duke

Nov 26, 2021, 2:46:43 AM11/26/21
to pi...@googlegroups.com

Mike Austin

Nov 26, 2021, 11:28:09 AM11/26/21
to PiLuD
Oh, I like the bidirectional update, and the threaded sandbox model. It looks fun, also.

That gives me an idea for the Kopi web editor to use a JS web worker to free up the UI thread. Basically client/server.

Raoul Duke

Nov 27, 2021, 5:45:18 PM11/27/21
to pi...@googlegroups.com
oh well. i love how most projects, both independent/indie and
commercial, are utter dog poop sandwiches when it comes to getting
started. i cannot fathom why people go to such lengths it seems to
MAKE SURE as few other people as possible will ever use their stuff
that they are purportedly pushing and making available, yet are
utterly failing at it all. from an utterly broken set of so-called
documentation, to missing and broken and dead links and repos, to
utterly buried gotchyas about which versions support which features on
which OSs, the whole thing is a freaking joke of just utterly "am i
the crazy one here?!?!?!?" proportions. the world is apparently
populated/run by 97.23% only idiots & buttheads. /rant