F# vs Elm vs PureScript vs ReasonML

Mike Austin

Nov 21, 2021, 1:17:35 PM11/21/21
to PiLuD
https://www.google.com/search?q=fsharp+vs+elm+vs+purescript+vs+reasonml

So many front-end friendly languages now from the Haskell/ML family.

Raoul Duke

Nov 21, 2021, 3:00:29 PM11/21/21
to pi...@googlegroups.com
none of which are actually robust enough to use in production without tearing your hair out due to stupid bugs inherent with too many layers of abstraction being worked on by a few volunteers just go look at the github issues and realize that's not even the full true story.

depressing because i am in the camp of WANTING to believe but i am very very very unhappy with anything that randomly screws me and wastes my time and frankly lies to lead me down the garden path but i'm not butter oh no just ask me.