one genius thing

Raoul Duke

Jan 4, 2022, 5:50:34 PM1/4/22
to pi...@googlegroups.com
from visual blueprints in Unreal (and all duch precursors like MAX i guess) is the use of explicit connection edges between outputs and inputs.

i mean, in ascii those are too hidden and abstract and ethereal at times me thinks.

David Barbour

Jan 5, 2022, 11:49:17 AM1/5/22
to pi...@googlegroups.com
You might try the Luna language (now called Enso).

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 4:50 PM Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com> wrote:
from visual blueprints in Unreal (and all duch precursors like MAX i guess) is the use of explicit connection edges between outputs and inputs.

i mean, in ascii those are too hidden and abstract and ethereal at times me thinks.

Raoul Duke

Jan 5, 2022, 12:03:04 PM1/5/22
to pi...@googlegroups.com
definitely read about enso on and off but never tried it. i'm hoping to be stuck doing unreal in my 'copious free time' as we used to call it in uni, want to get a (terrible, awful, bad, dumb, lame) game demo done before i die.