How to copy a .pdb file to/from pc/pda?

syg6

Oct 23, 2007, 9:38:12 AM10/23/07
Hello. I am trying to figure out how to copy a file from my pc to my
pda with SuperWaba. I am trying to use the RemoteFile class but I see
that this file is not included in the SuperWaba installed on my pda,
as such when I try to use it it fails.

I tried compiling and copying the class by hand but it seems that in
order to uses the classes in ext.xplat.sync (like RemoteFile) you need
to compile the classes in native.superwaba.sync, which are C classes.

And the samples don't seem to work either. I tried reading 'Descrição
do exemplo
TableSync' but it's in Portugese and I don't really understand it ...

Does anyone know where I can find a guide to how to do this?

Many thanks!

Bob