About Conduit Manager

1 view

hardi...@yahoo.com

Apr 8, 2008, 5:16:47 AM4/8/08
i have read out docs
but i still little beat confused
i am thinking to buy superwaba but i can clearyfy some points

1.my desktop apllication works on vb and i want to attach the copy
pdb from/to palm
in my desktop application as module (menu)
2.what steps are required please help me

remonl

Apr 12, 2008, 10:16:32 PM4/12/08
I would like to help you, but I don't understand your question. So let me
start by saying that you don't have to buy superwaba. If you are using it
for your own purposes you can download it for free.

Also, you don't really need to write your own conduit if all you want to
do is to move a pdb file to and from your PC.

A pdb file created on your Palm will be backed up into the backup
directory on your PC.

A pdb file created on your PC can be installed onto your Palm either
manually, using the normal install via HotSync, or programatically using a
small utility called palmclis.exe

I hope this helps some.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutprogramming.com/group/pilot.programmer.waba/