Waba on Window Mobile

1 view

Marta

Jul 5, 2008, 4:56:07 AM7/5/08
Hi!
I am a student and I need your help to test my programm....
I have to use waba on a "Dell axim x50" and on it is installed Windows
Mobile TM ...Could you guide me step by step how to run a applet made
with waba on it?

I have already dowload the Waba SDK, so at firt I try to execute the
example contained in the wabasdk.10 2 but When I try to execute one of
them from the html (I just double_click on the html file because from
the console when I digit the appletviewer command
appear:"'appletviewer' is not a internal or external command, a exe
program or a batch file")so after a simple double click the output is
that:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Scribble
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at waba.applet.Applet.init(Applet.java)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at waba.applet.Applet.init(Applet.java)