Conduit in Java?

syg6

Feb 9, 2008, 5:59:54 AM2/9/08
I have tried following the manual and I can't get this to work. I have
a class that extends Conduit called MyConduitClass. It is in c:
\projects\pdaproject. I have SuperWaba installed in C:\dev
\SupweWabaSDK.

I am using a QTek PDA with ActiveSync and have copied all he dlls from
SuperWaba\bin\tools\HotSync to C:\Windows\Sstem32.

I try to register the Conduit like this:

cd \dev\SuperWabaSDK
superwaba.exe C:\projects\pdaproject MyConduitClass pdaproj /ra C:
\projects\pdaproject MyConduitClass pdaproj

And I get all kinds of memory leak errors and nothing happens. The
manual is quite difficult to understand. It says that the <path to
your application> is <path to directory that has the conduit class>
<path to your classes within the SuperWaba directory> <identifier>

My questions are:

1. Does SuperWaba HAVE TO be installed in C;\SuperWaba? Can it not be
installed in C:\dev\SuperWabaSDK?
2. Do my classes HAVE TO be somewhere in the SuperWaba directory? I
find this ... strange. Can they not be in C:\projects\pdaproject?
3. superwaba.exe is NOT in the root of the SuperWaba directory, there
are various versions in the ..\lib\ce\ directories. Which one do I
have to use?

A working example would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks,
Bob