native code for Symbian SuperWaba

1 view

Vedran Rodic

Jul 1, 2007, 5:50:08 AM7/1/07
Hi

Is it possible to link with a native library on the Symbian (S60v3)
with current SuperWaba? I'm worried that it isn't because the
ScannerDemo that is supposed to use a native library doesn't work on
my S60v3 E61, and there are no scanner library .sis files source
files or other libray files compiled for the symbian.

I don't have the professional SDK, but the faq (http://
www.superwaba.net:8100/twiki/bin/view/Main/Faq) says that I should
look at the scanner library as an example for how to do a native
library. But there is no source code for the scanner native part in
the SuperWaba GPL SDK.

I'm worried that even purchasing a professional SDK wouldn't do much
good since I don't see any evidence of native library support working
on Symbian and superwaba.

Thanks
Vedran