Problem while adding external Include path - Garnet OS

zehr...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2008, 4:11:51 AM8/25/08
I am new to Palm programming.
I am using Garnet OS Development Suit wit C/C++.
I am facing problem while adding external Include path for my header
file.
I have done it through Project ->Properties -> C/C++ include path &
Symbols.
It doesn't recognize my header file from this path and gives error "No
such file or directory".
It works if I give static path e.g #include "C:\\MyHeader.h"

If anyone has idea about adding external include path for Palm OS..

Thanks