PalmOS SDK 3.5 Download

kacz...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2007, 8:03:13 AM12/3/07
I have 1 problem. I want to try writing palmos application to my Palm
Vx.
But I can't find PalmOS 3.5 SDK. On Palm site are only PalmOS 5 SDK :(
Please help me.

Piotr Dobrowolski
PS. If anyone have SDK 3.5 on disk, please send it to me via mail.
I will be so happy :)

Baxter

Dec 3, 2007, 7:18:25 PM12/3/07
Use the PalmOS 5 SDK - it will work for for the Palm Vx -- you will have to
watch some of the calls and use the Glue versions where necessary. Do use
the proper Emulator (it will notify you if you're using the wrong api call.)

Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

<kacz...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hommi

Dec 4, 2007, 3:26:55 PM12/4/07
On 4 Gru, 01:18, "Baxter" <lbax02.spamgu...@baxcode.com> wrote:
> Use the PalmOS 5 SDK - it will work for for the Palm Vx -- you will have to
> watch some of the calls and use the Glue versions where necessary. Do use
> the proper Emulator (it will notify you if you're using the wrong api call.)
>
> --
> Free Software - Baxter Codeworkswww.baxcode.com
>
> <kaczka...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I have 1 problem. I want to try writing palmos application to my Palm
> > Vx.
> > But I can't find PalmOS 3.5 SDK. On Palm site are only PalmOS 5 SDK :(
> > Please help me.
>
> > Piotr Dobrowolski
> > PS. If anyone have SDK 3.5 on disk, please send it to me via mail.
> > I will be so happy :)

Ok. Thank you :)