Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Training Course

rga...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 4:12:37 AM6/23/17
Pursue engineering course in aviation to build strong career for your profile. Aircraft maintenance engineering course fulfill your interest towards the aviation course. Our RG aviation has the years of experience in tutoring elite knowledge to the students. We are the epitome in aircraft training furnished with well infrastructure for handling the training classes in simulator as well as in real flying hours. We have DGCA approved syllabus that includes mechanical stream as well as avionics stream. Duration of course is 3 years which includes 2 and half years in-house training and 6 months on DGCA approved maintenance organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI4XBQskJqg
http://www.rgaviation.com/aircraft-maintenance-engineering-course.html