Falch.net binaries?

1 view

Jim

Mar 7, 2006, 10:06:40 PM3/7/06
Back around 2000 I used Falch's gcc IDE to create a pretty elaborate
data base program for a Handspring Visor based product at the company I
worked at at the time. I also had access to Code Warrior tools but
preferred the Falch IDE. I have a CD that I burned back then with the
entire IDE on it but it requires the user name I had selected and the
password that was generated for me to use. I have no recollection of
my user name much less the cryptic password assigned. Does anyone have
a working download of Falch that I could have or have the know-how on
how to crack into what I have? Falch.net is long gone but I just want
to write a small app for my own use on my old Visor Handspring.

TIA,
Jim