ONE CALL BULLETIN

Pilgrim Congregational Churc

May 30, 2024, 2:32:32 PMMay 30
to UCC Pilgrims ALL, Rev. A. Anthony, Jeff Webb, Nancy Jane Birge-Osborne, Gloria Wilson, Carmen Gaebler, Marquita Brown, Debra Hayes, Katie Menz, George Conlee, Dale Webb, dg-ra...@sbcglobal.net, Barbara Taylor, Mary Morris, Margaret Ganyard, Lillian Anthony, Laura X (2017 Air 2), Laura X., eldo...@yahoo.com
good afternoon pilgrim family and friends,

Please see the bulletin attached for this SUNDAY, JUNE 2nd, which is
COMMUNION SUNDAY & THE 2ND SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST.  We will have our regular morning service at 10:30 a.m.  Rev. Anthony will bring the morning sermon entitled “WHEN GOD SPEAKS.”  We hope to see everyone in the sanctuary OR on zoom.

There is special information in the bulletin regarding our upcoming Annual Meeting which is scheduled for SUNDAY JUNE 9, 2024.

ALL ministry heads and organization leaders, please have your information submitted as soon as soon as you possibly can, by the deadline, MONDAY JUNE 3RD, so that the report can be formatted, completed, copied and ready for the meeting on SUNDAY JUNE 9TH.

Please share this and our regular link information with family and friends to join in the worship service using the link information below.

Join by phone:    Dial 1-312-626-6799
                        Meeting ID: 633-514-4558

This is Valerie, in
the church office.

6-2-2024 SECOND SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST BULLETIN pdf.pdf